Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Itinerary

It's officially here.  We leave for Jakarta, Indonesia in less than 10 days! The "we" will be consisting of myself, Grace, my mom and sister.  We fly out of Jackson on Saturday, May 28th.  Our flight makes a stop in Houston then we get ready for the overseas flight to Dubai.  That flight only last 14 hours and 55 minutes but we will be able to freshen up in the airport since we have a 9 hour and 30 minute layover.  Our total travel time is about 48 hours! 

But here is the positive.  I am going to see my grandmother for the 1st time since 1996. Not to mention all my aunts, uncles and cousins. Grace is going to meet her only living great-grandmother for the first time.  We will be attending the wedding of my cousin.  There are even plans to go scuba diving!  And Stephen and Ian will have some good quality father and son bonding time...for 5 weeks.

I am hoping to be able to share our journey with you daily...so stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    My name is Lisa Luckett, I live down the street from your Mom, she is a very special lady! I am excited to be able to keep up with y'all & updates of your journey on your blog! Have a safe trip, takes lots of pictures & make many happy memories! What a wonderful experience for y'all!
    Sincerely,
    Lisa Luckett

    ReplyDelete