Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Early mornings on the other side

Well Grace and I were lying awake at 4 am eating Special K cereal bars and playing on my iphone.  Jetlag is a wicked thing for a child! Grace is trying to understand the customs of this Muslim country of prayer in the morning, noon and evening...over an intercom system throughout the town.  My mother and I went to a doctor here to have an x-ray of her neck and mouth.  Her arm is bothering her from a previous fall on her neck and she has a "toothache."  I only thought I was leaving the dental world behind for 5 weeks.  All x-rays look okay till we can get home.  Total cost $22!

Now the Dive Instructor is here to teach the "3 DAY" lessons.  Who knew what we were getting into.  Tonight we have a 5 hour theory lesson, tomorrow 6:30am we get in the water and more theory, 3rd day final theory and exam in the water.  Now off for a little pampering to get my girl a mani & pedi!

No comments:

Post a Comment